Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
7 North - 7 Reasons
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Designed by the award-winning MAP Architecture and delivered by the renowned Acustruct, this is a boutique collection of twenty-seven one and two bedroom apartments for those ready to embrace modern life surrounded by the timeless charm of this area.
Each 7 North residence is as effortlessly brilliant as this location. With clean lines, neutral tones and meticulous attention to detail, these are homes ready for your personal stamp.
- Sought after block holding only 27 Apartments
- Expansive indoor/outdoor living
- Large terraces with spectacular views
- 1 & 2 bedroom boutique apartments
- Stone benchtops with quality stainless steel appliances
- Timber look flooring, carpet to bedrooms.
- Secure car spaces with direct lift access
- Save thousands on Stamp Duty
- Buy TODAY and settle approx. March 2020.
Developer Website: 7north.com.au
7 Reasons Why:
1. The location - Only 7kms from the city.
2. The design - By the acclaimed MAP Architecture.
3. The cafe culture - Coffee to go moments from home.
4. The culinary scene - Sample food trucks and fine dining.
5. The parklands - Explore, ride, play and picnic.
6. The shopping - Eclectic boutiques line High Street.
7. The community - Warm and welcoming.
The contracts are available upon request, and we are now selling!
Ray White Greensborough 9432 7000
Scott Conboy 0418 148 615
Justin Tilley 0422 059 747
Luke El Moussalli 0403 465 560
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.